Saturday, August 22, 2009

Less than a week to go and still heaps to do!

Hi All,

Well I couldn't very well go on an amazing trip and not blog about it could I? So here we are.

On friday the 28th of August 2009, Glenn and I will embark on a rather large adventure. We will fly out from these fair shores in search of sun, sea and pure awe. We are going on our honeymoon, but rather than a few days in raro, we will be travelling for 34 days through europe ( via vegas! ). We are sure to come home tired and broke, but you have to do it at least once right?

So, stay tuned for further updates on whether or not we get lost, miss our connecting flights or forget to book hotels for part of the trip!


Glenn & Tamar

2 comments:

  1. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE big sis!
    please bring me home many presents inclusive of one hot euorpean husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I was reading your itinerary and I saw you were stopping at Lenovo in Italy, I was like whaat!! There is a place in Italy called Lenovo? But I think you must be stopping in Livorno instead?
    Anyway, hope you guys have an awesome trip and see lots of good stuff. Looks like you're going to some great places. Ping me if you want any hints and tips along your way.

    ReplyDelete